AnyRoR Gujarat 2023 Property Card check online. ગુજરાત Land Records 7/12 map online, naksha nakal, for Rural areas in Gujarati for agriculture land. The AnyROR Gujarat is an online portal maintained by the state government of Gujrat and the revenue department of the state that provides land-related information such as land records, ownership details, survey numbers, and other information related to land in Gujarat state. The Bhulekh Naksha is a map that displays the location and boundaries of the land in Gujarat state. In today’s article, interested farmers of Gujrat state can fetch details regarding the AnyRoR Gujarat online portal.
What is AnyRoR?
Welcome to AnyRoR @ Anywhere (iORA) – Land Records of Gujarat State. Check 7/12 Utara, Search Property, Urban & Rural Area Land Records (RoR) Details Online.
It’s a land record portal of Bhulekh Gujarat state managed by the Revenue Department of Gujarat. This portal e-Dhara provides online satbara or land records details to the citizens.
How do Land Records Help us?
- To Check Owner Name & Property Details
- To Get a Loan from Bank
- To Avoid Property Froud – Check Real Owner’s Name, Exact Area, Type of Land. Check if Does Property is on the lease or has any Loan and Dispute
Types of Land Records
(The following 4 are primary land records there are many other land records are available on the AnyRoR DNH website)
- VF6 or Village Form 6 (Entry Details – are those Changes that happen in Land Records)
- VF7 or Village Form 7 (7/12 Survey Number/Khasra Number Details)
- VF8A or Village Form 8A (Khata Details)
- 135-D Notice for Mutation (Talathi Releases a Notice and Asks for the Objection on Changes in Land Records)
- The official portal provides easy access to land records, which eliminates the need to visit government offices and stand in long queues.
- Verification of land records is made easy as you can verify the authenticity of land records online, which reduces the rate of fraudulent land-related activities.
- Online access to land records promotes transparency and reduces the chances of corruption.
- The online AnyROR Gujarat portal enables users timely access to land records, which saves time and effort. The farmers are able to get important information about land ownership, land area, type of land, and other details related to the land, which can help in property transactions and legal matters.
- The Bhulekh Naksha feature of the AnyROR Gujrat portal allows land mapping facilities, which helps in visualizing the location and boundaries of the land in the respective village.
Gujarat Land Records Online
Some key highlights for the portal are as follows:
|Name of the portal||AnyROR Gujarat|
|Portal launched by||State government of Gujrat|
|Portal handled by||Revenue department of the Gujrat|
|Benefits of the portal||Easy access to 6, 7/12 and 8-a of their land online at home.|
|Beneficiaries of the portal||Farmers of Gujrat state|
Step 1 – Enter Rural Land Details –
Firstly, you have to select which type of land record you want to see. Above we have mentioned all the land record types that are available in Rural Area Land Record.
After that, you have to choose the District, Taluka, Village, and Survey/Block Number where your Land is located.
After you enter all the details Solve the Captcha and click on the Get Record Detail button.
Step 2 – View Rural Land Record Details –
As a result, you will see land record details will appear on your screen. Now you can check all the details such as the Ownership Details. Land Details, Boja, and Other Rights Details if you select VF7.
You will get different details based on which land record type you have selected.
VIEW LAND RECORD – URBAN
Types of Anyror Urban Land Records
(The following land records are available in Urban Land Records)
- Survey No. Details
- Nondh No. Details
- 135D – Notice Details
- Know Survey No by Owner Name
- Entry List by Month-Year
Go to Homepage > View Land Record – Urban
AnyRoR Gujarat 7/12 Online
Accessing of land-related services on AnyROR Gujarat portal is a straightforward process, the steps for the same are stated as follows:
- Firstly, visit the official website then on the homepage tab under the Online Services option click on the option of choice from land-related service, such as mutation or land conversion.
- Click on the service of choice and then on the next tab fill in the required details.
- Pay the applicable fee online through the portal.
- After submitting the application, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt.
- The concerned authorities will process your application.
Click here home page