Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana | Direct Scheduled Cast Welfare Scheme | Awas Yojana Gujarat | Dr. Ambedkar Avas Yojana | e Samaj Kalyan Portal | A total assistance of 1,49,910/- under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana
In which Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is run for farmers . Schemes are placed on ikhedut for Gujarat farmers.
Manav Kalyan Yojana is implemented to provide financial assistance to get employment .
Bread, clothes and house are the necessities of life. Which everyone should have. But in a developing country like India many citizens are homeless. Many schemes are run by the government for such homeless people. Like Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana , Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , Dr.Ambedkar Awas Yojana etc. Housing is provided to homeless citizens through these schemes.
Dr Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023
The benefit of Dr Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023 is provided by the Director, Office of Scheduled Caste Welfare, Gandhinagar Under this scheme, housing assistance is provided to Scheduled Caste citizens. Online application of Dr Ambedkar Awas Yojana has to be done from e samaj kalyan portal .
Purpose of Dr.Ambedkar Awas Yojana
Director is given to Scheduled Caste Isms under Scheduled Caste Welfare Department. Dr Ambedkar Awas Yojana is provided to the Scheduled Caste (SC) caste who are homeless, have open plots or have no habitable house. Under this scheme assistance is provided for building.
Benefits available under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana
Ambedkar Housing Schemes are benefited by Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. 1,20,000/- is given in three installments in total to construct a building above the first floor under this scheme.
- 40,000/- assistance is provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme in the first installment.
- A benefit of Rs 60,000/- is available under the second installment of Dr Ambedkar Awas Yojana .
- Rs.20,000/- is payable as third installment under Dr. Ambedkar Awas.
- Apart from Dr. Ambedkar housing assistance, the beneficiary can also get the benefit of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA (MGNREGA).
- Beneficiary can get 90 days unskilled employment for housing construction under MGNREGA . In which a total assistance of Rs 17910/- can be obtained from Taluka Panchayat NREGA Branch.
- Beneficiaries of Ambedkar Awas Yojana can get a total assistance of Rs 12,000/- for toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana.
- Citizens in rural areas can get the benefit of toilet scheme from Taluka Panchayat and in urban areas from Municipality/Mahanagarpalika.
|plan||Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana|
|Language of Article||Gujarati and English|
|The main objective of the scheme||To provide housing to homeless persons belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) caste,|
having open plots or having no habitable house .
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Caste (SC)|
citizens of Gujarat
is given in total three installments under Ambedkar Awas Yojana . And
benefits of other two schemes are also available.
|Online Apply Website||https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in|
Dr. Eligibility for getting Ambedkar accommodation
This scheme is benefited by Niyamak Anusuchit Jati Kalyan Vibhag. Online application has to be done under e-Samaj Kalyan Portal. For which the following documents are required.