Manava Garima Yojana has been released by Department of Social Justice and Empowerment . Online applications of Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 have been launched by Commissioner Cottage and Village Industries Department . A total of 27 types of equipment are provided free of charge under Manav Kalyan Yojana
About Gujarat Gharghanti Sahai Yojana
Flour Mill Sahay Yojana, also known as Gharghanti Yojana, aims to provide flour mills to the economically backward sections of the society, so that they can start their own business and become self-employed. This scheme was started by the former Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani. In this section, we will provide detailed information about Gharghanti Yojana, including online application form filling process and required documents.
Important Aspects Of The Plan
|Name of Article||Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana Apply Online|
|Name of the main scheme||Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023|
|Gharghanti Sahay Yojana is a part of which scheme ?||Human Welfare Scheme|
|What are the benefits under this scheme ?||Nine youths are given a bell to grind grain according to their skill.|
|How much amount of assistance will be available in household assistance scheme ?||15000 /- is given as a grant of equipment for grinding grain.|
|Language of Article||Gujarati and English|
|Eligibility of Beneficiary||To the weaker section of the society having BPL card and having fixed income limit|
|Assistance available||Doorstep Assistance Scheme|
|Application Process||Online application has to be done.|
|Online Application Website||https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/|
What Are The Benefits Of Household Aid Scheme And How Much Assistance Is Available?
Under Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 various financial assistance is provided to the beneficiaries. In which one can start a new business for grinding grains. For that “Gharghanti Saad Sahaad” is provided. 15000/- is given in this equipment assistance scheme.
Documents Required for Flour Mill Sahay Yojana Gujarat
To avail the benefits of Gharghanti Yojana, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- birth certificate
- Ration card
- Proof of residence (such as electricity bill, license, lease agreement, election card, property card or land documents)
- mobile no
- Certificate of Annual Income
- Evidence from studies
- Proof of professional training
- Medical certificate for disability (if applicable)
- Widow Certificate (if applicable)
Benefits of Gharghanti Sahai Yojana Gujarat
Here are the main benefits of Gharghanti Sahai Yojana:
- The scheme aims to support working individuals across the country.
- Under this scheme, eligible individuals will get free flour mills from the government.
- Participants can generate income by using these flour mills, such as sewing clothes for people from their homes using the household goods obtained.
- The scheme is open to economically weaker sections living in both rural and urban areas.
- It provides employment opportunities to economically disadvantaged people.
- The central government, through Pradhan Mantri Gharghanti Yojana 2023, plans to distribute free flour mills to over 50,000 people in each state.
- The scheme aims to motivate individuals towards employment and empower them to become self-reliant.
How To Apply Online Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana. How To Apply Online?
To avail the benefits of Manav Kalyan Yojana and similar self-employment oriented schemes one has to apply online on e-Kutir Portal . Following is the step by steps information on how to do various tool support on e-Kootir portal .
First of all you have to type “ e-Kutir Portal ” in Google .In which Commissioner Kutir and Village Industries Official Website e-Kutir Portal will be opened.By clicking on e-Kutir portal now “ Manav Kalyan Yojana pdf ” first scheme will appear.If you have previously created User Id and Password on E Kutir Portal then you have to “Login to Portal”.After login it will show different plan named Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023..In which the online form of the scheme will open.In which you have to fill all the information in “Personal Details” and click on “Save & Next”.Now you have to select the application for “Gharghanti Sahai Yojana” specially considering your experience and studies .
- Enter the details of the training certificate and experience certificates you have received for grain milling .
- The applicant now has to upload a copy of Aadhaar card, copy of ration card, document of BPL and sample of business experience etc.
- After that read the given terms and conditions and click ” Confirm Application” .
- Finally, the application number received from the online application should be kept in a safe place.
Information to fill application form for Household Assistance Scheme.
- Download Free Gharghanti Yojana Application Form in PDF Format.
- Flour Mill Scheme Application Form.
- For the helpline number of Manav Garima Yojana or Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, click here.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Gharghanti Sahay Yojana Gujarat
What is the Doorstep Assistance Scheme?
Gharghanti Sahay Yojana Gujarat, also known as Gharghanti Sahay Yojana, is a government scheme that provides assistance to economically backward persons to start their own business by offering free flour mills.
Who can apply for Household Assistance Scheme?
Answer: Eligible beneficiaries who have received grain milling training or have done business before can apply online for this scheme.
What assistance is provided under Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana and how much will it cost?
Ans: Eligible beneficiaries of the state will be provided with a bell for grinding grain, costing Rs.15000/-.