WhatsApp ગ્રૂપમાં જોડાવો!

Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023: Assistance of 1 lakh 50 thousand will be available to buy a laptop under the scheme

Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 : Are you looking for Laptop Assistance Scheme Gujarat? Fill the form for laptop scheme assistance from here. State Government launches laptop assistance scheme to promote slogan statement and education. Now we will provide you the details regarding Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat so that you can apply for the scheme. Who can benefit from laptop assistance scheme? How to benefit? Need your document? Health benefits mean assistance? Its details are given in this article. Which are as follows.

Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023

We all know that due to increasing technology there is a great need for equipment like laptops and mobiles, even now due to Lockdown, students need laptops and mobiles for education, so the government of Gujarat has launched a laptop assistance scheme. Gujarat Government provides financial assistance up to Rs 40,000/- to students at 6% interest.

Objective of Laptop Assistance Scheme

The purpose of starting this scheme is that the Gujarat state government will provide you with a financial assistance of Rs 1,50,000 for the purchase of a new laptop. In this amount, the government will give 80% rupees for the laptop and the remaining 20% rupees will have to be given to the student. With the help of this amount of 1,50,000 you can buy a very good laptop. Now these days laptops start from 15000 to around 150000 rupees.

Eligibility for availing the scheme

Student should be a resident of Gujarat state.
Only SC students can apply for this scheme.
It is necessary to have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.
The age of the student should be between 18 years to 30 years.
It is mandatory for the student to have educational qualification up to 12th standard.
Neither the applicant nor any of his family members should be employed in a government department.
Applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs.120000/- and Rs.150000/- for urban area.
Certificate of computer training in possession of the beneficiary.
Certificate of working experience in computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop.

See also  Ayushman Card Payment List 2023: Check your name in the new Ayushman Card Payment List

Benefit Available in Laptop Assistance Scheme

The ST castes are benefited from various schemes by the Tribal Development Department. Loans up to a total of 1,50,00/- are given for computer wear laptop and its various machine options. In which the beneficiary has to contribute 10% of the total loan amount.

E.g. If you buy 40,000 laptops then you government will pay 80% i.e. 32,000 you are the green library and the remaining 20% i.e. 8000 million with 1000 crores.

Supporting evidence for availing the scheme

Thus, under the laptop assistance scheme launched by the Gujarat government, if a person wants to take advantage of this scheme, then you will need all the following documents.

Scheduled Caste Certificate of Gujarat (Example of Mamlatdarshri / Social Welfare Officer or Sakshma Adhikari)
Copy of Ration Card
Bank account passbook
Certificate in Computer Training
Certificate of experience working in computer sales store or shop
Copy of Aadhaar Card
Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including 7/12 and 8-a of land or building document and property card which is recent and unencumbered
7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-1 or document and property card of the building
7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-2 or document and property card of the building
If the shop is owned/rented as place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, rent agreement
Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1
Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by the Guarantor-2
Guarantors have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-
Government approved valuation report of the property submitted

See also  Gas cylinder price cut : Relief to consumers as LPG cost comes down

How to apply?

Step 1 : First open the official website of Tribal Development Corporation Gujarat https://adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in/.
Step 2: You have to click on the button named “Apply for Loan” on the home page.
Step 3 : Now after clicking on that button a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation” will open.
Step 4: If you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal ID by clicking on “Register Here”.
Step 5: After creating your personal login, you have to enter your login ID and password in “Login here”.
Step 6: After logging in to his personal page, the beneficiary has to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications”.
Step 7: After clicking on Apply Now, various schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
Step 8 : Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the terms carefully. Read it carefully and click “Apply Now”.
Step 9 : Beneficiary has to enter application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
Step 10: In which the loan amount has to be filled in the next column by selecting “Computer Machine” in the scheme selection.
Step 11: You have to upload the property details of the specified guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
Step 12: After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
Step 13: The number of the saved application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.

Important links

See also  Gharghanti Sahay Yojana 2023 | Flour Mill Sahay Yojana Gujarat

Official Website: Click Here
Homepage : Click here

Leave a Comment