Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 : Different welfare schemes are run by Gujarat Government through different departments. In which schemes for farmers, schemes for women, schemes for students and employment-oriented schemes are run for unemployed citizens to get self-employment.
Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023
Through this article we will talk about “Laptop Sahay Yojana or scheme for purchase of computer machine” run by Adijati Nigam, Gandhinagar for unemployed citizens. Friends, who is eligible for this computer loan scheme?, what is the eligibility and how to get the benefits through this post.
Objective of Laptop Assistance Scheme
Scheduled caste people in Gujarat face difficulties in starting a new business or business as the economic condition is very poor. Adijati Vikas Vibhag Gujarat is working to overcome these difficulties.
ST Caste citizens do not have to take loans from banks or other institutions at high interest rates, so loans are provided by the tribal corporation to purchase computer machines.
Eligibility of the candidate to avail the scheme
Tribal Development Department Gujarat provides loan for purchase of laptop and its machine. Eligibility and eligibility of the applicant to get this loan is determined.
Beneficiary should be a citizen of Gujarat originally.
Beneficiary should belong to Scheduled Caste category
The age of the beneficiary should not be more than 18 years and not more than 55 years.
Applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs.120000/- and for urban area Rs.150000/-.
Online application has to be made for the benefit of this scheme.
Certificate of computer training in possession of the beneficiary
Certificate of working experience in computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop
Benefits available under the scheme
Laptop assistance is provided to Scheduled Tribe by Gujarat Adijati Nigam. On which you will get a loan with an interest rate of 4% per annum.
The repayment of the loan obtained by the applicant has to be paid in 20 quarterly installments with interest.
Delay in repayment of the loan obtained by the applicant will have to be paid with additional 2% penal interest.
Supporting evidence for availing laptop assistance scheme
Scheduled Caste Certificate of Gujarat
Copy of Ration Card
Bank account passbook
Certificate in Computer Training
Certificate of experience working in computer sales store or shop
Copy of Aadhaar Card
Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including 7/12 and 8-a of land or building document and property card which is recent and unencumbered
7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-1 or document and property card of the building
7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-2 or document and property card of the building
If the shop is owned/rented as place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, rent agreement
Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1
Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by the Guarantor-2
Guarantors have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-
Government approved valuer valuation report of the property presented
How to apply?
Through this article, we will get step by step information on how to fill the online application form of this loan scheme to purchase a computer machine and its various accessories. The information is as follows.
- First go to Google Search and type “Adijati Vikas Nigam Gujarat”.
- In which the official website of Tribal Development Corporation, Gujarat will be opened.
- Where you will have a button called “Apply for Loan” on the home page, you have to click on it.
- Now after clicking on that button a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation” will open.
- If you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal ID by clicking on “Register Here”.
- After creating Personal Login by you, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login here”.
- The beneficiary has to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications” after logging into his personal page.
- After clicking on Apply Now, various schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
- Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the terms carefully. Read it carefully and click “Apply Now”.
- The beneficiary has to enter the application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
- In which the loan amount has to be paid in the next column by selecting “Computer Machine” in the scheme selection.
- You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
- After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
- A number of the saved application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.