Link Two PF Account
Link Two PF Account : If you have PF Account! And you have two or more PF accounts! So you should merge PF Account one to another! The process of merging PF accounts is very easy! And the process can be completed online from the comfort of your own home! If you merge PF (Provident Fund) accounts into one, then, you will get more interest money on that PF Account! For this you don’t need to go to EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) office.
Apart from this, if you merge your PF accounts with each other! So you won’t need to do multiple logins or updates for different accounts! Plus it will save you time! Apart from EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) office, you can merge two PF Accounts (Provident Fund) into one through online method at home!
Why is it important to merge PF Accounts ?
According to EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization), if you join a job in a new company! And giving your old UAN (Universal Account Number) number! So your old account (PF account) cannot be linked under the new account! It means that the amount deposited in the old PF (Provident Fund) account will not be deposited in the new account. In such a situation merger of PF account is necessary to add the old fund to the new account.
How to link two or more EPF accounts: Link two PF accounts
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in.
- Choose One Member One EPF Account (PF Account) in the online service now!
- Now you will see your personal information on the screen. In which information about both your accounts will be given.
- To link old PF (Provident Fund) account with new account, you have to verify old or new employer!
- Enter your old member ID, old PF account number and old UAN (Universal Account Number) and then click on tab to get details.
- Now proceed by entering the OTP, your request will be submitted!
- The old account will be merged with the new account after getting approval from the current employer.
PF account gets closed in such days
If money is not deposited or withdrawn in your PF (Provident Fund) account for a long time! So according to EPFO will stop after 36 months! EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) will keep it in non-operative category! It means that now your PF account is not active.