Submissions are invited for Logo Design Contest for Heal By India Portal for the year 2023. The last date of submission is 29 July.
The Heal by India (HBI) program by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) aims to provide a platform for Indian Healthcare Professionals to showcase their healthcare expertise around the globe. It will create an impact on the global branding of Indian healthcare professionals’ skill by connecting them with the external healthcare stakeholders (Hospitals, Clinics, Medical institutes, Research organizations, NGOs, etc.)
- Should be in English or Hindi
- Should have the tagline “Heal by India”
- Click here to read detailed Terms & Conditions PDF (96 KB)
- Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format only.
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format. Participants should ensure that the original designs are submitted.
- Each entry should submit the detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words) on designed logo in a soft copy.
- Logo should be designed in a coloured format. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 30cm*30cm in either portrait or landscape mode.
- The logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook, press releases and on printable such as stationery, signage, labels etc., magazines, commercials, holdings, standees, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, souvenirs and other publicity and marketing material for promotion of Natural Farming program.
- The logo image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
- Logo should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
- Start Date: 20th July 2023
- Last Date of Submission: 29th July 2023
The winning entries shortlisted by the jury shall receive the below awards:
- Cash prize of Rs. 50,000/- as 1st prize
- Cash prize of Rs. 25,000/- as 1st consolation prize
- Cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- as 2nd consolation prize